What does $500,000 look like in Park City?
Well, to answer that question.....it depends on the neighborhood. In Park City, you have choices....you can be in Old Town, close to Main St and access to the Town Lift/skiing at Park City Resort....you can opt for condos in the Canyons or Kimball Junction, or new development in the Jordanelle area....just to name a few options.
Here are a few properties priced around $500,000 or less:
1. An ideally located Park Ave. 1 bedroom condo....walking distance to golf and close to skiing at Park City Mountain Resort.
2. A turnkey studio in the lovely Hotel Park City...highly amenitized property with consistent rental income.
3. A spacious ski in/ski out studio with loft bedroom in the amenitized development of Snow Flower. Amenities include: pool, hot tub, fitness center, tennis and more!
4. A 2 bedroom condo at Red Pine located in the Canyons area...close to golf and skiing.
5. A 2 bedroom condo at the Silverado Lodge located in the Canyons area.
6. A rare full ownership opportunity at The Grand Summit Hotel at The Canyons.
7. A top floor corner residence at Lodges at Bear Hollow. Highly desirable development and location....close to both Kimball Junction and Old Town.
8. A 2 bedroom townhome at Fox Point in Kimball Junction....steps away from shopping, restaurants and entertainment at Redstone.
9. A 3 bedroom townhome in the Elk Run development in Pinebrook
10. A top floor Black Rock Ridge condo ideally located just 6 minutes from Park City.
11. A brand new 3 bedroom townhome in Wasatch Springs.
Take a peek and let us know if you have interest in these properties or any other real estate in Park City: