What does $1,350,000 look like in Park City?
Well, to answer that question.....it depends on the neighborhood. In Park City, you have choices....you can be in Old Town, close to Main St and access to the Town Lift/skiing at Park City Resort....you can opt for a ski in/ski out home or condo in Deer Valley or new development in The Canyons....just to name a few options...there are many other areas and properties to consider. Prices vary based on the newness/size of the property, proximity to Old Town and proximity to the ski resorts/ski slopes.
Here are a few properties priced at $1,350,000:
1. A large Pinnacle townhome: 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms/3708 sq ft. This townhome is located in Lower Deer Valley....very close to the Deer Valley Snow Park Lodge and walking distance to Main St..
2. A nice townhome in Little Belle in Upper Deer Valley that needs a little love...but has great bones, nice views and a spacious floor plan: 3 bedrooms/5 bathrooms/ 2724 sq ft..
3. A ski in/ski out condo in Arrowleaf, which is located in The Village at Empire Pass. Fully furnished/turnkey.
2 bedrooms/3 bathrooms 1471 sq ft.
4. Fairway Springs is located in The Canyons area. New development. Close to both skiing and golf. Spacious floor plans: 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms 1876 sq ft.
5. Hyatt Centric is a luxury mountain resort located within Canyons Village. Whole ownership/easy ownership. Ski in/ski out. Amenities include a private owners lounge, ski room, kids room, outdoor heated pool, fitness center, sauna and steam room. 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms 2025 sq ft..
For information on these properties or any other real estate in Park City, contact Dena at 435-659-9347 or Quinn at 435-640-1854