Park City Picks for the week of April 7, 2018:
1. A spacious ski in/ski out studio with bedroom loft located steps away from the slopes of Park City Resort and priced under $500,000!
2. A fabulous 2 bedroom ski in/ski out residence in Flagstaff in The Village at Empire Pass. Impeccably appointed...fabulous floor plan and incredible views.
3. Wonderful 2 bedroom residence in one of my favorite developments in Park City....Silver Star. Silver Star is ideally located in Old Town....close to skiing, golf, hiking/biking, restaurants, and minutes to Main St..
4. Fantastic opportunity to own a Black Diamond Lodge condo! Black Diamond is one of the only ski in/ski out lodges in Lower Deer Valley. Your ski access is incredible and don't forget....during the summer...you can sit on your deck and watch the concerts at Snow Park Lodge! Pretty prime position.
5. The Parkite is across the street from The Egyptian Theater on Main St. and offers owners the opportunity to live in the heart of Old Town. Walk to shopping, restaurants, bars and access Park City Resort via the Town Lift. Modern aesthetic. Clean Lines. New development.
6. Lovely Aspenwood townhome located in Lower Deer Valley steps away from the Deer Valley Grocery and Cafe. Walking distance to both Snow Park and Old Town. On the bus route.
7. The Ontario development is a very special and small cluster of townhomes in Upper Deer Valley. Nestled in the trees, this townhome has been nicely renovated. Spacious floor plan...end unit.
Take a peek, and let us know if you'd like more information on these properties or any other real estate in Park City.