7871 Red Tail Court, Park City
Build your forever home in Park Citys highly sought after Bald Eagle community. This home site is one of only three un-built parcels of 58 total in the prestigious gated community. Located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort, surrounded by ski runs, chairlifts, and hiking and biking paths, Bald Eagle residents enjoy a pristine and picturesque setting with year round living. Silver Lake Village dining, shops, spas, and summer recreation chairlift access are a short walk away, while historic Old Town is less than 10 minutes by car. 7871 Red Tail Court is oriented to the south and west, is a relatively flat corner lot with sunshine speckling through mature aspens and evergreens, and has gorgeous views of Clayton Peak, Empire, and Jupiter Peaks at Deer Valley and Park City Mountain ski resorts. With a neighborhood park across the street, homes around it already built, and a dedicated ski easement maintained by the HOA, family living and vacationing are made easy!
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - 625 Main
- MLS® #11804005
- AmenitiesOnsite Management, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Security System - Entrance
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected
- ViewMountain(s), Ski Area, Trees/Woods
- DistrictPark City
- Address7871 Red Tail Court
- Area05 - Upper Deer Valley Resort
- SubdivisionBald Eagle Club
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- Lot DescriptionNatural Vegetation, Wooded/Partially, Corner, Level, South Facing
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2018
- Days on Market568
- HOA Fees9000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 3:58am MST.