5725 E Rock Chuck Dr, Heber City
River Ranch #180 is a magnificent 45.01 acre ranch homesite secluded amidst a breathtaking landscape above our river corridor on the western edge of Victory Ranch. The gently sloped land boasts sweeping vistas of the surrounding mountain peaks, rock cliffs, Upper Provo River and the Victory Ranch Golf Course. River Ranch #180 is one of the prized homesites in The River Ranch Collection, three of our largest and most private enclaves at Victory Ranch. Victory Ranch is a private community amidst 6,700 acres along four-miles of the Provo River. Amenities include an 18-hole Rees Jones golf course, fly-fishing, miles of trails, shooting facility, 4x4 adventures, yurts, restaurants, pools, spa, fitness center, a ski-in/ski-out lodge in Park City and 4,000 acres of backcountry.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave
- MLS® #11906322
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Onsite Management, Other, Pets Allowed, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Pool, Security Service, Security System - Entrance, Shuttle Service, Steam Room, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewLake, Meadow, Mountain(s), River, Ski Area, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- Address5725 E Rock Chuck Dr
- Area27 - South Jordanelle
- SubdivisionVictory Ranch
- CityHeber City
- Zip Code84032
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Common Area Land, Gradual Slope, Horse Property, Natural Vegetation, Other, See Remarks
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Days on Market165
- HOA Fees907.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:28pm MST.