6538 E Evening Star Dr, Kamas
Build your dream home on this exceptional gradually sloping 4.26 acre lot that captures views of Deer Valley Ski Resort, Uinta Mountains and Victory Ranch's Rees Jones designed golf course. The building pad is over two acres to allow you to position your home to capture the breathtaking panoramic views. Victory Ranch is a private community amidst 6,700 pristine acres along four-miles of the Provo River. Amenities include a Rees Jones golf course, fly-fishing, trails, shooting facility, yurts, restaurants, ski-in/ski-out lodge in Park City and 4,000 acres of backcountry. Our newest amenity, The Barn, has a Pizza Parlor, Art Studio, Game Room and Indoor Sport Court as well as a Fitness Center, Spa, and Platform Tennis. Victory Ranch is approximately 15-minutes from Deer Valley and 20 minutes to Park City.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave
- MLS® #11906507
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Nightly Rental Allowed, Onsite Management, Other, Pets Allowed, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, Pool, Security Service, Security System - Entrance, See Remarks, Shuttle Service, Steam Room, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), Valley
- Has PoolYes
- Address6538 E Evening Star Dr
- Area27 - South Jordanelle
- SubdivisionVictory Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Common Area Land, Gradual Slope, Natural Vegetation
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Days on Market67
- HOA Fees907.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:58am MDT.