6444 E Evening Star Dr, Kamas
Enjoy your private, ranch-property, gated community on 6,700 acres along a four-mile stretch of the Upper Provo River Rare 4.86 acres with privacyand easy access to Park City. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, world-class fly fishing, mountain biking trails, a 5-stand shooting facility, fishing ponds, a restaurant and lounge, a ski-in/ski-out lodge in the heart of Park City and more than 4,000 acres of untouched backcountry. Experience the Freestone Lodge with riverside dining and bar, The Post with swimming pool, hot tub, Outfitter's Center, Fitness Facility, and The Barn. The Barn features include a 75-foot swimming pool with a hot tub and winding water slide, surrounded by a stream, pond, great lawn, bocceball court, paddle tennis pavilion, a modern spa, pizzeria, arts & crafts center, and half-court basketball gym.
Courtesy of: Summit Sotheby's - Park Ave
- MLS® #11906905
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Fitness Room, Fire Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Other, Pool, Pets Allowed w/Restrictions, See Remarks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected
- ViewGolf Course, Lake, Mountain(s), River, Ski Area, Valley, Creek/Stream, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- Address6444 E Evening Star Dr
- Area27 - South Jordanelle
- SubdivisionVictory Ranch
- Zip Code84036
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Days on Market195
- HOA Fees750.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
Price Change History for 6444 E Evening Star Dr, Kamas, UT (MLS® #11906905)
|Price Increased (from $650,000)||$749,000||$99,000 (15.23%)|
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 11:28am MST.