Prospector Condominiums and Townhomes- Park City, Utah Real Estate
View available Prospector condominium real estate listings.
Prospector real estate includes many condominium and townhome communities There are several opening price point condo communities in Prospector, which are popular, because they create an opportunity to own a condo in Park City, with amenities, for surprisingly lower prices. There are townhomes in the Prospector neighborhood that are located on or above the Rail Trail and near the city's free bus route.
Nightly and weekly rentals are allowed in most Prospector condominiums and townhomes.
Prospector Condominiums For Sale
Don't see what you're looking for? We get it, inventory is low - Contact Us, and we can help you stay on top of new listings, and help you learn about the area and the different communities, even if there aren't condos or homes for sale at the moment.
More about Prospector real estate in Park City:
- Homes in Prospector vary greatly in size, age and condition. The first condos in Prospector were built in the late 1970s, with others being built more recently.
- Short term rentals are allowed in most condominium projects and certain single family home neighborhoods within Prospector.
- The Rail Trail is a popular bike path that connects to hiking trails. In the winter, people walk and sometimes cross country ski on the Rail Trail. More about the Rail Trail in this video:
- Prices of homes are somewhat lower in Prospector than other Park City residential neighborhoods.
- Some of the Prospector condo communities have smaller, studio and one bedroom size property available, creating an "opening pricepoint" for real estate in Park City.
- Additionally, there are townhome communities in Prospector that are popular with primary residents and second homeowners.
Questions about real estate in Prospector or other areas or communities in Park City? Contact local Realtors Quinn Eichner @ 435-640-1854 or Dena Eytan @ 435-659-9347. We have decades of experience and are here to help!