Prospector Homes, Condos, Land - Park City, Utah Real Estate
Scroll down to view homes, condos and land for sale in the Prospector neighborhood of Park City, Utah. To sort by property type, click under Prospector Real Estate on right side of page.
Prospector is in an in town neighborhood that transitions from higher density, apartment style condominiums, mixed in with restaurants, shops and hotels, to townhomes and singles family homes.
Most of Prospector is on the city bus route, which adds to the convenient, in town location. The famous Rail Trail also follows its path through Prospector, which offers walking and biking connections to City Park, Main Street and other part of the trail system.
There are some excellent restaurants in the Prospector neighborhood.
Learn about Park City's Prospector neighborhood by watching our quick Prospector Real Estate Video:
Prospector Real Estate For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
Don't see what you're looking for? We get it, inventory is low - Contact Us, and we can help you stay on top of new listings, and help you learn about the area and the different communities, even if there aren't condos or homes for sale at the moment.
More About Prospector Real Estate in Park City, Utah:
- Homes in Prospector vary greatly in size, age and condition. The first condos in Prospector were built in the late 1970s, with others being built more recently.
- Short term rentals are allowed in most condominium projects and certain single family home neighborhoods within Prospector.
- The Rail Trail is a popular bike path that connects to hiking trails. In the winter, people walk and sometimes cross country ski on the Rail Trail.
- Prices of homes are somewhat lower in Prospector than other Park City residential neighborhoods.
- Some of the Prospector condo communities have smaller, studio and one bedroom size property available, creating an "opening price point" for real estate in Park City.
- Many people take use the free bus or other transportation to get to skiing at Park City or Deer Valley.
Questions about real estate in Prospector Square or Park City? Contact Local Realtors Quinn Eichner @ 435-640-1854 or Dena Eytan at 435-659-9347. We have decades of local experience and are here to help!