Kimball Junction Area Condominiums and Townhomes For Sale- Park City, Utah Real Estate
Located approximately 10 minutes from downtown Park City, Kimball Junction has become a vibrant commercial hub. At Kimball Junction you’ll find World Market, Starbucks, and Five Guys side by side with boutique, locally owned shops and restaurants. As Kimball Junction has grown, the area has become extremely popular with both local residents and visitors.
Kimball Junction shares a border with The Swaner Nature Preserve, which creates an appealing, walkable community, with open space on one side, shopping, dining, free concerts and events on the other side. Some townhomes sit directly on the nature preserve. Some of the townhomes are situated directly on the preserve and feature views of the protected open space and mountains.
Kimball Junction real estate opportunities are mostly townhomes and condominiums, although there are some single family homes in the area. The price point for newer property tends to be noticeably lower than the prices in downtown Park City.
Watch this quick video to learn more about real estate for sale in the Redstone, Newpark, and Kimball Junction area of Park City:
Kimball Junction Area Condominiums For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
More about Kimball Junction Real Estate:
- Kimball Junction is sometimes referred to as "Newpark" or "Redstone" in Park City.
- Kimball Junction has become very popular with primary residents, 2nd homeowners, and owners who want to do vacation rentals.
- The Newpark Fieldhouse is also located at the Junction, is open to the public for fitness, indoor field sports, kids splash pad and other events.
- Short term rentals are permitted in most Kimball Junction townhome and condominium communities - with a couple of exceptions.
- The Swaner Nature Preserve borders the Kimball Junction area, and some properties are located directly on the preserve.
- The free bus route has a transit center and routes within Kimball Junction
- There are popular hiking and biking paths in and around Kimball Junction.
- Kimball Junction is located within the Park City School District
Questions about real estate opportunities in Kimball Junction or other Park City communities? Contact Quinn Eichner at 435-640-1854, or use the Contact Us form to request additional information.